1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. CLICK HERE to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download torrent from HERE. Make sure you have our PATCH and your WOW.exe.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", and put there our PATCH which you can download HERE or in ZIP.
4. You need dowload our wow.exe HERE and replace with it your actuall wow.exe.
5. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
6. Erase all text and change it to: set realmlist 18.104.22.168
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.